Hello there! I’m Amy and I am the owner and photographer here at Believe, Create, Inspire. I am super excited to share with you all a little about myself.
I have a Bachelor Degree in Information Systems Management and previously worked in the corporate world as a Technical Writer and Trainer for 14+ years and as a Social Media and Marketing specialist for the past three years.
About 5 years ago, I picked up my first camera and absolutely fell in love with photography. I love the opportunity to see things differently and to use photography to tell a story. My love of photography also comes from my Grandma. I have many fond memories of pouring through her albums and listening to her tell story after story as she showed me her most loved photographs.
Approximately three years ago, my corporate skills collided with my passion for photography and Believe, Create, Inspire was born. When I first started my business, I focused on photography for families and seniors, but quickly branched out to what I love to do now and that is photography, social media, and website and marketing solutions for small businesses and non-profit organizations.
A Few Fun Facts About Me
- I am married to the love of my life and have two kids, a 24 year old daughter and 15 year old son.
- I LOVE crafting and being creative.
- My favorite hobby is cozying up with a good book, blanket and warm cup of coffee.
- I played the piano as a kid and have a goal of teaching myself again this year.
- In the warm months, I enjoy hiking and biking with my family.
- I have recently discovered Diamond Painting and it is so fun.
What type of solutions do i offer?
I absolutely love that my skillset is so unique in that it offers me opportunity to be creative and technical at the same time. Here are a few things that I am passionate about:
- Organization Skills and Business Processes
- Website and Content Development (WordPress is my jam)
- Social Media content creation
- Product, Brand, and Event Photography
I would enjoy any opportunity to chat with you about how I can help your organization grow and succeed.
You BELIEVE in your product or cause, now let’s CREATE a solution to INSPIRE others to believe in it too!
This post is a part of a photography blog circle featuring photographers specializing in a variety of niches. To see what the next photographer is sharing for the weekly theme, “Introduce Yourself,” check out Jessica Wasik with Bark & Gold Photography, celebrating the joy and love between Pittsburgh pets and their people. Continue to click the link at the end of each post in the blog circle until you eventually find your way back here.